The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Live Album

Go down 
+12
Shadow
ColinCamel
Mezza75
Guitarboy
Simon.Heywood
Belmont77
HippyDave
HowieUK
Hels@Hippychick
AstralEnigma
Stephen C
StrangeMagic
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stephen C
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

The Live Album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 am

Got back from a few days away to find the CD on my mat !

Have now had a chance to listen to it and it really is a great live album. A fine record of the previous line-up of the band who were really cooking on their last couple of tours. Great to hear Hollow and Gap on there too - they are fine versions of songs that have been sadly neglected by MA live over the years.

I have also had a chance to see the two YouTube tracks from Cambridge. Really like the new song which could develop in to a real BS classic. Liked what I heard of Adam's guitar playing. I must admit that I am reserving judgement on Heidi's vocals until I have had a chance to hear her in the flesh as the sound quality on the recordings was not great. I have read the generally favourable comments from those at the gig and look forward to hearing her myself sometime soon.

Stephen C
Back to top Go down
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeah, I agree Stephen, the sound quality on Youtube generally is not great for music, but you will be impressed when you hear her in the flesh, I am sure. flower

H
Back to top Go down
AJW
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Received mine yesterday and firstly I would like thank the team for such a speedy turnaround I could n't believe that I received it so quickly.

Great live album recreating the special atmosphere at the Robin 2 Bilston, but maybe I am slightly biased because I WAZ THERE.

Seriously though I love live albums and this is a quality addition to my collection.

Now for the DVD and a new album from the new line up. ( I know I am being very greedy but I just enjoy their music - Below the Radar is the best album I have listened to in years)

Best regards to all

Andrew Weeks
Back to top Go down
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 pm

It was indeed a great atmosphere. flower
Back to top Go down
Stephen C
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Is there any update on the progress on the DVD ?

Stephen C
Back to top Go down
Crowie1
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:01 pm

whens the breathing space live cd coming out
Back to top Go down
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

The Live CD was released back in August 2010.
Details are on the Merchandise page of the website - www.breathingspaceband.info

Hope that helps. As far as I know there are still some available but it may be worth checking. I haven't been told of anything that is NOT available - if I get more info I'll update the website accordingly as things change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lyndaandtrevor.co.uk
PJayBe
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 pm

So, I'd rather have the DVD, so can you tell me is it deffo coming out before I commit to buying the album. I only ask because I financially* cannot manage both.

Philip

*..............rather like I was told I financially could not afford to go to the gig in question.....

Back to top Go down
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

All I can say is that I believe the intention is that it will be released, but I cannot say when or say for definite. Personally I'll be very frustrated if it doesn't! (OK, I have a vested interest cos I was operating two of the cameras!) But really it is a question that someone who was in the band should answer - Paul, Iain or Adam ???
Back to top Go down
Stephen C
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:46 am

I am glad to see that the DVD is now available. I did wonder whether this would actually appear given what has happened since.

Anyway mine is ordered and I am looking forward to seeing it.

Stephen C
Back to top Go down
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:15 pm

The Live DVD of the Bilston gig, Easter 2010 - the last with Olivia and Bryan - is now available for £10 plus £3 p&p from Iain Jennings. Details on the website.

As a special offer, whilst stocks last, you can add any T shirts ordered at the same time for just an extra £3.
Back to top Go down
PJayBe
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:51 am

DVD turned up so off for a watch now. Took advantage of the TShirt offer, but was sent a size too small. Hopefully a mistake rather than an Out Of Stock situation, but waiting to hear back from the "band" as I type........

Shame it had to end, but now get my chance to see it!!

Philip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Live Album   The Live Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Live Album
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2