The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE Empty
PostSubject: LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE   LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:14 pm

The Live DVD of the Bilston gig, Easter 2010 - the last with Olivia and Bryan - is now available for £10 plus £3 p&p from Iain Jennings. Details on the website.

As a special offer, whilst stocks last, you can add any T shirts ordered at the same time for just an extra £3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lyndaandtrevor.co.uk
Stephen C
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

PostSubject: Re: LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE   LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:53 am

DVD had been ordered, received and viewed !

A fine record it is too of an excellent band - such a shame we ewill probably never hear those songs performed again.

I just hope that Stolen Earth and Iain's future projects will give me as much pleasure as Breathing Space did ! No reason why they shouldn't so looking forward to the future with interest.

Would well recommend the DVD to any fan of BS or to music lovers in general.

Stephen C
Back to top Go down
Frode
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE   LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Since I'm one of those who never finds time to watch any dvd's, I oly buy them if they are accompanied with audio cd's containing the same songs as the DVD - Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the matter here. But does the audio CD with the same title contain all the same songs?
Back to top Go down
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

PostSubject: Re: LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE   LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:50 am

Yes, it contains all the same songs. It may even be exactlky the same mix because it came from the same source! My own personal thought is that the DVD audio sounds even better, but that could just be my ears playing tricks. I'm sure Iain or Adam could give you a definitive answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lyndaandtrevor.co.uk
HippyDave
Radar Operator
Radar Operator
HippyDave

PostSubject: Re: LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE   LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:54 pm

AstralEnigma wrote:
Yes, it contains all the same songs. It may even be exactlky the same mix because it came from the same source! My own personal thought is that the DVD audio sounds even better, but that could just be my ears playing tricks. I'm sure Iain or Adam could give you a definitive answer.

Well, DVD has a wider dynamic range, so depending on how the audio was transferred, that could be what's making the difference Smile.

Shame on me, I've only just got around to buying the DVD. Still, something new to look forward to to help tide me over until tGMO arrives. No doubt it'll bring back some great memories: not only was it an emotional night, it was also almost certainly my favourite BS gig of the ones I managed to get to Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://hippydave.wordpress.com
PJayBe
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE   LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

It's a great mix, no need to swap discs halfway through, use the same player and hifi for CDs and DVDs, ao never found the need to get the CD......

Well worth a listen (and indeed watch).

Philip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE   LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVE DVD NOW AVAILABLE
Page 1 of 1