The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010

Go down 
+3
CW014N0172
MikeFoley
Guitarboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guitarboy
Breathing Space
Breathing Space
Guitarboy

Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:12 am

Hi everybody.

As you know, our first big adventure with the new Breathing Space line-up will be the Sunday afternoon at the Cambridge Rock Festival (Thurs 5th to Sunday 8th August 2010).

Headline acts include: Tygers of Pan Tang, Monsters of British Rock, Mostly Autumn, The Enid, Deborah Bonham, Hazel O'Connor, Oliver Dawson (Saxon), and many more fantastic bands on 2 stages.
Full information on the festival can be found at is at: www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk

To celebrate this event, Breathing Space have two full weekend tickets (not including camping*) to give away absolutely free!!
(*Camping is £25 per Tent or £45 per Caravan/Motorhome for the entire weekend.)

To enter the competition simply post a funny caption below, for any of these Breathing Space photos from 2009:

Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 Paul_comp

Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 Iain_comp

Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 Ben_comp

Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 Barry_comp

The funniest caption wins both tickets! Simple as that!

Entries close at 6pm on Sunday 1 August 2010, and the prize will be posted to the winner on Monday 2 August 2010 by recorded delivery.
The competition will be judged by members of the band and their decision will be final.

Good luck everyone, and we'll hopefully see you there!!

Iain, Paul, Ben, Heidi, Adam and Barry.
Breathing Space xxx

Back to top Go down
MikeFoley
Junior Technician
Junior Technician
MikeFoley

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Caption for the Paul pic.

"Olivia was pleasently surprised by Paul's Tickling Stick attachment for guitar."

Back to top Go down
CW014N0172
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Caption for Barry

'I know Im playing Distant Train but don't you think bringing in a real steam train for effect is a tad bit excessive guys???!!!'
Back to top Go down
MikeFoley
Junior Technician
Junior Technician
MikeFoley

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Caption for Ben

"Halfway through gig, Ben realised he was A Ginger."

Back to top Go down
Chicken Drumstick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Caption for Ben:

Disaster at a Breathing Space gig when some evil b*st*rd steals the A B C stickers off Ben's keyboard...
Back to top Go down
ToInfinityAndBeyond
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Caption for Barry:

Barry's reply of "Thank you" indicated that he hadn't taken fans seriously when he heard them shout "You're on fire tonight Barry"!
Back to top Go down
H
Breathing Space
Breathing Space

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:45 pm

l[b]

PAUL COULDN'T STIFLE A LITTLE GIGGLE WHEN LIVVY EMITTED A LITTLE TOMMY SQUEAKER . . . . . . Wink

(SOZ)!
Back to top Go down
AndyGoodall
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Caption for Iain :=

"Iain got the wrong end of the stick when someone suggested playing it by ear..."

Andy
Back to top Go down
AndyGoodall
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Caption for Barry :=

"Is this Barry's drum solo during Clear?"
Back to top Go down
Guitarboy
Breathing Space
Breathing Space
Guitarboy

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi Chaps!

Thanks to everyone who entered the competition! We had a royal giggle!

But the one which made us chuckle the most was Mr Foley with:
"Halfway through gig, Ben realised he was A Ginger."

Nothing against being ginger! I'm 3 quarters ginger myself and it has never really held me back! (except when trying to kiss girls and stuff.) rabbit

So, the prize tickets are winging their way to you, Mike, first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks again, and we'll see y'all in Cambridge!! Let's rock!!
Paul
Breathing Space
Back to top Go down
MikeFoley
Junior Technician
Junior Technician
MikeFoley

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi Paul,
That is fantastic, but... due some family health problems, Mrs F and I are now unable to attend, which is a real bummer. Is it possible to send the tickets to the runner-up, with best wishes, and hope they enjoy it as much as we would have. Breathing Space, Mostly Autumn, some other bands... sounds a great gig!
I'm glad you enjoyed the captions.
all the best,
Mike

PS

I am absolutely delighted to have won, and gutted that I can't go. It's strange how things can change in a few days, but health comes first.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guitarboy
Breathing Space
Breathing Space
Guitarboy

PostSubject: Gutted   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Understand completely, mister! Really sorry to hear of the family illness. Hope everything is ok again very soon!
P
Back to top Go down
MikeFoley
Junior Technician
Junior Technician
MikeFoley

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 am

Thanks, Paul.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010   Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caption Competition - Win 2 Free Tickets to Cambrige Rock Festival 2010
Page 1 of 1