The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums Empty
PostSubject: Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums   Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 pm

There have been very few new releases this year that have tempted me to part with my cash, but Arena and Wishbone Ash both have new albums coming out very soon, and Winter in Eden and DeeExpus should both have their new albums out before Christmas.....that's a hint to the lovely wife for pressies santa
Back to top Go down
Kalyr
Leading Aircraftman
Leading Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums   Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 am

When's Nightwish's album due out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kalyr.com/weblog
HippyDave
Radar Operator
Radar Operator
HippyDave

PostSubject: Re: Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums   Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Kalyr wrote:
When's Nightwish's album due out?

First week of December. Yes, my pre-order's already in! Rolling Eyes

Colin: what on Earth? Until September I would have agreed with you that this year's been fairly thin on the ground for great new stuff (compared to the last couple of years, anyway), but the last two months have been absolutely chocka with top notch new stuff. Is it too early to start a 'best of 2011' thread? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hippydave.wordpress.com
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

PostSubject: Re: Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums   Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 pm

When I say very few, there are some notable exceptions, such as Michael Monroe and Touchstone or the EPs from the Heather Findlay band & Virginmarys, but not the volume of top quality new releases. But the year is still young rendeer
Back to top Go down
Kalyr
Leading Aircraftman
Leading Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums   Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Interestingly having revisited a couple of early year releases (Liam Davison and Chantel McGregor), they're still going to be high up in my "best of" list.

Big disappointment for me was VDGG. May others raved about it, but I just can't see what the fuss is about. Not a patch on the reunion album "Present".
Back to top Go down
http://www.kalyr.com/weblog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums   Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena & Wishbone Ash new albums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sound Of The World :: Anything At All :: Other Music-
Jump to: