The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephen C
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS Empty
PostSubject: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:34 am

So, we now know that Stolen Earth has emerged from the ashes of Breathing Space and sound to be an exciting prospect for the future.

Is there any news of what Iain and Ben are planning to do in the future ?

Stephen C
Back to top Go down
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Why don't you contact Iain direct Stephen? I don't think either of them ever registered on this forum.

H flower
Back to top Go down
Stephen C
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi Helen,

A good suggection but do you know the best way to contact them direct ?

Thanks

Stephen C
Back to top Go down
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

I've PM'd you Stephen.

H
Back to top Go down
Stephen C
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Helen,

Thanks for that.

I have always loved Iain's songs and keyboard work so will be very interested to know what plans he has for the future.

Also, looking forward to hearing Stolen Earth though as I think there is the potential for them being a very good band indeed !

Stephen C

Back to top Go down
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Stephen C wrote:
Helen,

Thanks for that.

I have always loved Iain's songs and keyboard work so will be very interested to know what plans he has for the future.

Also, looking forward to hearing Stolen Earth though as I think there is the potential for them being a very good band indeed !

Stephen C

Agreed on both counts. flower
Back to top Go down
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Obviously if Iain (or anyone else) tells me anything there will be an announcement on the Breathing Space website as long as it exists, which will be into the summer I guess unless I'm asked to terminate it earlier. For the time being it's available for Iain or any of the SE guys/gal to let me have any announcements they wish to make... According to the stats people are still looking at it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lyndaandtrevor.co.uk
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:46 pm

I doubt that Stolen Earth will make any announcements on here, as they have told me that they see it as the Breathing Space forum (which of course it is) and they have their own forum now. Makes sense in a way and there is a message/annoucement on here for anyone not on Facebook already. flower
Back to top Go down
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:47 pm

I was thinking more of the BS website, not the forum, as there could be people who still look there to know what's going on, and the original BS announcement effectively said watch this space...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lyndaandtrevor.co.uk
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Oops yes you did say BS website, however, the same answer applies. The Stolen Earth gang are currently developing a new website for the new band, so have told me that they don't feel it would be appropriate to use the BS website either. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS   FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUTURE PLANS - THE BROTHERS JENNINGS
Page 1 of 1