The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time" Empty
PostSubject: Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time"   Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:07 pm

http://www.planetrock.com/Article.asp?id=2050086&spid=35830

I've just seen the results of this poll on the Planet Rock website. They have listed the top thirty as voted for by the readers of Music Radar, who organised the poll. I've never heard of Music Radar, perhaps they are some kind of a GnR fanzine, lol.

No doubt Mr Rose, along with his out of control ego, will be basking in the glory of his latest award.
Back to top Go down
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

PostSubject: Re: Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time"   Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:35 am

At least it isn't some TV show creation, a rap star, an indie band singer or one of the Beatles for a change! No
Back to top Go down
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time"   Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Hmm, I can't access the link from work, but I have to say that Mr Rose wouldn't even be in my top ten of greatest singers. Let's not forget that there are many talented female vocalists too. BTW is it greatest living singer? Rolling Eyes

H
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time"   Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Hels@Hippychick wrote:
Hmm, I can't access the link from work, but I have to say that Mr Rose wouldn't even be in my top ten of greatest singers. Let's not forget that there are many talented female vocalists too. BTW is it greatest living singer? Rolling Eyes

H

The top 30 does have some names who have gone to the great gig in the sky, four of them in the top ten. The highest placed female singer is Stevie Nicks at no. 24. The others who have made the top 30 are Diana Ross at no. 28, Debbie Harry at no.29, and Martha Reeves at no. 30.

I agree with your thoughts about female vocalists. Most of my favourite vocalists are female.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Astral Enigma
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman
Astral Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time"   Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 am

Not sure he'd be in my top hundred... One of the most annoying voices of all time perhaps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tclh.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time"   Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axl Rose named "Greatest Singer of All Time"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sound Of The World :: Anything At All :: Other Music-
Jump to: