The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chantel McGregor - Paul Jones Show, Session.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

Chantel McGregor - Paul Jones Show, Session. Empty
PostSubject: Chantel McGregor - Paul Jones Show, Session.   Chantel McGregor - Paul Jones Show, Session. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Chantel McGregor has recorded a session for the Paul Jones show, on BBC Radio 2.

Chantel's session will be broadcast on Monday 17th May. The show starts at 7pm.

After seeing Chantel four times in the last two weeks, and being completely blown away every time, I'm really looking forward to tuning in for this. It's great news that Chantel has the opportunity to showcase her talent as a brilliant young guitarist on national radio. And on such a prestigous show.

More about Chantel at www.chantelmcgregor.com
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

Chantel McGregor - Paul Jones Show, Session. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chantel McGregor - Paul Jones Show, Session.   Chantel McGregor - Paul Jones Show, Session. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:45 pm

A special performance from Chantel on the Monday night session. Four songs were recorded for the session, but due to time restrictions, only three were played on the show.

The session is available to listen to on the BBC iPlayer. It will be available until next Monday. On the timing bar, at the bottom of the iPlayer, scroll across to the timings below to jump straight to the track.

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00sdrxq

I'm No Good For You 04.24 (own song, performed solo)

Help Me 25.30 (Sonny Boy Williamson, with band)

Daydream 44.30 (Robin Trower, with band)

The missing song is Not Here with Me. An acoustic ballad, performed solo, and another of Chantel's own songs. It's available to listen to as a bonus track on the same page. For Chantel's own thoughts on the session, go to the blog at her website www.chantelmcgregor.com. Scroll down, and click on the link for Maida Vale 27.4.10. it's a good read.

In the meantime, this has just appeared on You Tube. It's Chantel, and the band, performing Help Me from the session. It's audio only, with a selection of photographs from the session.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNE67lzJgMY
Back to top Go down

Chantel McGregor - Paul Jones Show, Session.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sound Of The World :: Anything At All :: Other Music-
Jump to: