The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite track from "Below The Radar"

Go down 
+2
Hels@Hippychick
HippyDave
6 posters

What's your favourite track from "Below The Radar"?
Below The Radar
Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_lcap4%Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Clear
Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_lcap12%Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Lantern For A Smile
Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_lcap0%Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Night Takes You Home
Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_lcap8%Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Run From Yourself
Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_lcap8%Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Dusk
Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_lcap0%Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Behind Closed Doors
 0% [ 0 ]
Drowning
Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_lcap12%Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Questioning Eyes
Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_lcap58%Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
HippyDave
Radar Operator
Radar Operator
HippyDave

Favourite track from "Below The Radar" Empty
PostSubject: Favourite track from "Below The Radar"   Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:54 pm

What's your favourite song from Below The Radar?

Really very difficult indeed, this one. I was very tempted to vote for the magnificent Questioning Eyes, but I think (today, at least), the hugely emotional The Night Takes You Home just shades it...
Back to top Go down
http://hippydave.wordpress.com
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

PostSubject: Re: Favourite track from "Below The Radar"   Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:34 pm

HippyDave wrote:
What's your favourite song from Below The Radar?

Really very difficult indeed, this one. I was very tempted to vote for the magnificent Questioning Eyes, but I think (today, at least), the hugely emotional The Night Takes You Home just shades it...

Again it's a close run thing. For me it's Questioning Eyes closely followed by The Night Takes You Home.
Back to top Go down
Guitarboy
Breathing Space
Breathing Space
Guitarboy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite track from "Below The Radar"   Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:50 pm

I had to go with Clear!! Not that I'm biased in anyway!!! (",)
but I have to say, I absolutely love the sound of Iain's keyboard solo!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: Favourite track from "Below The Radar"   Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 pm

This one is really difficult. Perhaps it might have been better to have a poll without QE in it!

Such a strong collection of songs that never lets up from the opening riff of the superb title track. Without QE, and with great difficulty, I would probably have a short list of the title track, Clear, Run From Yourself and Drowning.

I've had to vote for QE.
Back to top Go down
MikeFoley
Junior Technician
Junior Technician
MikeFoley

PostSubject: Re: Favourite track from "Below The Radar"   Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 am

I voted "The night takes you home", but all the tracks on the album are very strong, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
BigVern
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite track from "Below The Radar"   Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Very difficult, the only track I didn't really engage with was Run From Yourself, bit too much Hammond for me. In the end it came down to a choice between the title track and Questioning Eyes, I plumped for the former though probably deserve joint first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite track from "Below The Radar"   Favourite track from "Below The Radar" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite track from "Below The Radar"
Page 1 of 1