The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your next gig?

Go down 
+15
Mr Gig
Hels@Hippychick
AndyGoodall
Belmont77
ChrizDevo
The Senses
AstralEnigma
Chris
SharpWorld
SamLewis45
Kalyr
BigEad
HippyDave
StrangeMagic
ColinCamel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

What's your next gig? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm

I am looking at the possibilty of making it. Will let you know asap....cheers Paul
Back to top Go down
PabloBee
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:07 pm

A few gigs coming up....
Panic Room-York 11th Feb
Touchstone-Sheffield 1st March
Epica-Sheffield 12th March
McFly-Sheffield 18 March
VDGG-Manchester 26 March
....and a few possibles to add....
Back to top Go down
Belmont77
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Will see you in York Pablo, and the two Corporation shows. WILL NOT be at the McFly though mate.
You're on your own for that one. Laughing Laughing

Paul Turner
Back to top Go down
PabloBee
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 am

Wasn't sure I should admit to McFly but it was part of daughters Xmas pressie - honest!! See you friday anyway...is Fibbers an early start as night club after?
Cheers
Paul B
Back to top Go down
Belmont77
Junior Technician
Junior Technician

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:54 pm

I believe you about McFly-honest Very Happy Very Happy

My ticket for Fibbers just says doors open at 19.30. Not sure about nightclub after.

Paul Turner
Back to top Go down
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Last one was Panic Room in Manchester. Good, but the environment didn't help. Next up is Emerald Sky tomorrow in Ramsey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lyndaandtrevor.co.uk
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Erja Lyytinen and her band for me. Tomorrow night at The Beaverwood Cool .
Back to top Go down
AstralEnigma
Communications Officer
Communications Officer
AstralEnigma

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Never heard of her... obviously must be good as you're going so I won't ask that... what does she/they sound like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lyndaandtrevor.co.uk
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

AstralEnigma wrote:
Never heard of her... obviously must be good as you're going so I won't ask that... what does she/they sound like?

Erja is from Finland. I saw her at the same venue in October. She's a very talented singer/writer/guitarist who regularly clocks up well over 100 gigs a year all over Europe. She's most well known for her slide guitar playing and her charismatic high energy live performances. She's also done a couple of the Blues Caravan tours. The first with Aynsley Lister and Ian Parker. The last one was with Oli Brown and Joanne Shaw Taylor two years ago. Most of her vids on You Tube are rather poor quality, but I'm quite taken by a couple that have appeared in the last couple of days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_hOFTz3T3c
Erja sounchecking with Everything's Fine at the Boom Boom Club on Sunday. One of favourite tracks of hers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME0y8XtgKhY
Erja goes for a mid-song audience walkabout on Sunday night at the Boom Boom Club.

Steve
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 am

Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash tonight in Deal. My favourite of the two versions of the band. I believe there are big changes to the set list from when I last saw them in October.
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:30 am

Chantel McGregor Band at the 100 Club on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
The Senses
Rookie
Rookie
The Senses

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm just trying to work out with a friend of mine, which Iona gig/gigs we will be going to. Unfortunately most of them clash with various other things I've got on, like being on holiday in Portugal, but we'll get to at least one.

I'm also considering going to Germany in November for a Within Temptation/Iona double header as they play on consecutive nights in Cologne & Altenkirchen which are only about 50 miles apart. Sounds better every time I think about it!
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 am

Larry Miller at The Beaverwood next Thursday.
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Larry Miller absolutely brilliant at The Beaverwood last night. Next up is two Chantel McGregor gigs in two days. The Beaverwood once again on Sunday, and then the Boom Boom Club on Monday. Can't wait to pick Chantel's debut CD, Like No Other, (released today) when I see her on Sunday Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Didn't have time to post this before I left, but last night was the the heavy rockin' aussie, Rob Tognoni with his three-piece band at The Beaverwood. That finishes a nice run of four gigs in six days.
Back to top Go down
StrangeMagic
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:15 am

New Generation Blues UK Tour 2011 at The Beaverwood next Thursday. A triple header with Mitch Laddie Band, WT Feaster Band and Virgil & The Accelerators.
Back to top Go down
Astral Enigma
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman
Astral Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 am

Surprise surprise - Emerald Sky in Ramsey! Then POSSIBLY UFO in Ventura
Back to top Go down
http://www.tclh.co.uk
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm

The Reasoning with Stolen Earth on Saturday 3rd at the Cluny 2 Newcastle, unless I can afford to go to Wakefield on Friday night to see them.
Back to top Go down
Astral Enigma
Senior Aircraftman
Senior Aircraftman
Astral Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:27 pm

At the moment nothing planned (or at least booked). Hope to go to see the Carl Palmer Band in Manchester on about Nov 26th (?), if not then at The Robin the following week, and MA at the Robin, and The Hamsters and Emerald Sky in Bourne in December. Still not sorted the UFO gig yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tclh.co.uk
Kalyr
Leading Aircraftman
Leading Aircraftman

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Only a couple of these are definite so far, but this is what September is looking like at the moment.

Panic Room at Bristol
Pandora (debut performance of a musical written by my nephew) in Colchester
Either Panic Room in Swindon or Chantel McGregor in Newbury (both on the same night, unfortunate clash)
Stolen Earth in York
Panic Room at The Borderline.
Panic Room at The Globe in Cardiff - I'm told (from @GlobeCardiff on Twitter) this gig is definitely going ahead now the venue has reopened under new management.

Back to top Go down
http://www.kalyr.com/weblog
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:35 am

If you are going to The Reasoning / Stolen Earth gig tonight, it has been postponed due to illness with a member of the Reasoning. Tickets will be valid next time or if you got them from me I can give you money back when I next see you.
Back to top Go down
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:49 pm

After a hectic few weeks of gig going, this weekend will be the wonderful Joanne Shaw Taylor at Fibbers.
Back to top Go down
HippyDave
Radar Operator
Radar Operator
HippyDave

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Next up: Karnataka at the dear old Robin 2, this Sunday (19/02/12). Getting quite excited at the prospect of seeing these old favourites with (by all accounts) a new lease of life! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hippydave.wordpress.com
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Nothing defenite till the end of the month with Rammstein
Back to top Go down
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:04 am

The Hamsters and UFO both later in the month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your next gig?   What's your next gig? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your next gig?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sound Of The World :: Anything At All :: Other Music-
Jump to: