The Sound Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Gigs

Go down 
+9
HowieUK
PabloBee
Hels@Hippychick
GDog
Mr Gig
HippyDave
Simon.Heywood
ColinCamel
Shadow
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:48 pm

So it's exactly four months until the Cambridge Rock Festival. Presumably the band will want to play some gigs in advance so I hope we can expect the new line-up to be revealed very, very soon so that they can get on with learning the songs, rehearsing them and then getting on a stage to perform for us.

I wonder if we'll have heard of either of the new members before ?
Back to top Go down
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 am

I am working on getting a Newcastle gig before Cambridge, and it's looking good at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 am

Well that's encouraging. I think four or five gigs in July would be about right. I suppose it's possible by then that some new material could be included too.
Back to top Go down
Simon.Heywood
Rookie
Rookie
Simon.Heywood

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Rolling Eyes At the Bilston gig there was talk of a York gig prior to Cambridge. Is this likely to happen? I was thinking of going to the Peter Green / MA gig on 31st of July in York but all the hotels want a 2 night minimum stay (unless anyone kows different!). It would be annoying if I pick the wrong extra night in York and Breathing Space annouce a gig in York that weekend on the night I have not picked. Any news? Shocked Anyone?
If not see you all in Cambridge.
Cheers,
Simon
Back to top Go down
HippyDave
Radar Operator
Radar Operator
HippyDave

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 am

Simon.Heywood wrote:
Rolling Eyes At the Bilston gig there was talk of a York gig prior to Cambridge. Is this likely to happen?

If you hadn't seen it already:

Thursday 5th Aug -The Roman Bath pub, York
On stage: 9.30pm
Price: Free!
Support: The Secrets

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://hippydave.wordpress.com
Mr Gig
Rookie
Rookie
Mr Gig

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Ref the Cambridge 20th November gig,

Hows about the forum book the whole front row, or even two rows.

P'raps H could speak to the venue ........
Back to top Go down
GDog
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm up for a couple of front row seats, count me in! So what do we know about this Cambridge gig on 20th Nov? Which venue?

GDog
Back to top Go down
Mr Gig
Rookie
Rookie
Mr Gig

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: November dates   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:07 am

Bump.

Any news on the 20th November date in Cambridge ?
Back to top Go down
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Mr Gig wrote:
Bump.

Any news on the 20th November date in Cambridge ?

I was talking to Heidi about this gig and it's not happening now. There is another gig planned for that date instead The Wesley Centre, Maltby, South Yorks. Perhaps Heidi can provide more details.

H
Back to top Go down
PabloBee
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Hope something gets confirmed (or not) soon....been hanging on to this date for some time now. After the amazing high of Cambridge I expected a few Autumn dates to follow - to keep up the momentum. I suppose its getting a bit short notice for gigs this side of Christmas now. Just desperately in need of another BS fix....!!!!
Back to top Go down
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:52 pm

I can tell you that the CRS are advertising the gig at the Wesley Centre, Maltby on Saturday Nov. 20th.
Back to top Go down
PabloBee
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Great stuff....thanks for that!!!
Back to top Go down
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Have you ever been to the venue Paul?
Back to top Go down
HowieUK
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Oh No ! There`s no way we can get up to Rotherham then.....And we are all desparate to see the Band again.
Come back to Club Riga sometime soon! Very Happy

Howard
Back to top Go down
PabloBee
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 am

Never been myself but know a few who have (there's a regular folk club there on a friday night...). It's a well used community facility in refurbished accommodation - most folks like it....
http://www.maltbycdt.org.uk
Back to top Go down
Guitarboy
Breathing Space
Breathing Space
Guitarboy

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:49 am

Hi chaps!
I can confirm we are definitely booked in for 20 November in Maltby.

Address is on our main website, and further details to follow shortly!

I've had a quick flick through the CRS website and can't see if they've announced the ticket prices, etc, but i understand The Shadow Thieves are also on the bill!
Back to top Go down
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Prices for the Maltby gig are advertised as
£10 CRS members
£12.50 non members
£14 on the door
Back to top Go down
Guitarboy
Breathing Space
Breathing Space
Guitarboy

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Cool! Cheers colin!
Back to top Go down
Weety
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi all. I was wondering if there was a chance of a BS gig in York for the weekend in Dec when MA play the Grand Opera House? It would be great to have a gig-packed weekend like last year!

- I have already badgered Heidi to look into it & I have asked Marc Atkinson if he has any gigs then too!! santa
Back to top Go down
Guitarboy
Breathing Space
Breathing Space
Guitarboy

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Weety wrote:
Hi all. I was wondering if there was a chance of a BS gig in York for the weekend in Dec when MA play the Grand Opera House? It would be great to have a gig-packed weekend like last year!

- I have already badgered Heidi to look into it & I have asked Marc Atkinson if he has any gigs then too!! santa

Looking into it as we speak! :0)
Back to top Go down
Weety
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Very Happy Nice!
Mindyou, i'm guessing it would have to be the Sunday as Iain is away on the Fri with MA?
Back to top Go down
Simon.Heywood
Rookie
Rookie
Simon.Heywood

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:50 pm

The Sunday would really suit me, for some weird reason you can not get a hotel in York for one night, two or three night minimum stay that weekend, so I have a B&B booked for Saturday and Sunday night.
Can not do Friday because Mostly Autumn are playing Norwich. Cheers Simon
Back to top Go down
Weety
Rookie
Rookie

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm hoping we can stay for the Sunday! All depends on work for Monday etc - i live on the South coast!!
Back to top Go down
ColinCamel
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
ColinCamel

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:43 am

I hope something is sorted and confirmed for the York weekend soon, I have to sort out my arrangements for the Enuff Z Nuff gig at trillians that Sunday night. No
Back to top Go down
Hels@Hippychick
Forward Gunner
Forward Gunner
Hels@Hippychick

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:00 pm

ColinCamel wrote:
I hope something is sorted and confirmed for the York weekend soon, I have to sort out my arrangements for the Enuff Z Nuff gig at trillians that Sunday night. No

Now there's a hint if ever I heard one........ lol!

H xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Gigs   Future Gigs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Gigs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next